WOW! I have reached the milestone of 50 blog posts.
I have tried to blog at least every week and I have learnt a lot. I have talked about my work, technology, things I have learnt, things I want to do and many more things. It is too soon to tell if my blog is going to be a success, but I think I am starting to find my ‘blog’ voice and I intend to keep on blogging.
To celebrate here are some of my highlights.
1) User Groups and F# By far my most popular blog post. I talk about my first visit to the Leeds Sharp group and an introduction to the F# language.
2) Monitoring Screens I talk about creating a big screen of vital monitoring information.
3) Ten Forward Episode #135 – Simon’s Desert Island Trek My appearance on the Ten Forward Podcast
4) Building something with a Raspberry Pi I blog about getting a Raspberry Pi to play around with
5) Improving your Blog John Sonmez tries to help my blog improve
7) The Raspberry Pi Adventure Starts I get a Raspberry Pi and start building something with it
8) Weakest Database Design I talk about database design
9) Trying Windows 10 I talk about my experience with the latest windows operating system
10) Laziness I talk about the extreme ways IT Professionals go to be more lazy
This post has already been read 983 times!